Octaevo Large Paper Vase in Janus
A wonderful conversation piece to add to your space.
How to Use:
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- With notecard and envelope
- Material: 180 gr waterproof paper
- Size: 168 x 168 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand